Why choose Complete Pool Restoration's lining of composite material
1. Complete Pool Restoration composite will help add 10º to your pool's water temperature by reducing transferring of heat to the ground. This 10º makes for a more enjoyable swim and saves money on heating. Some people don't heat their pools after lining is restored.
2. Complete Pool Restoration's composite surface greatly reduces operational costs: Plastered pools currently need to be resurfaced every 3-7 years. A Complete Pool Restoration composite pool is warranted for 15 years! Complete Pool Restoration composite will also reduce cost through lower chemical usage. The Complete Pool Restoration composite surface is chemically inert, so there is nothing in the pools surface that can alter the chemistry of the water. Also, because the surface is nonporous it is easier to clean and vacuum
3. Complete Pool Restoration composite materials provide superior resistance to stains, algae, and discoloration: While plaster is a porous surface, Complete Pool Restoration composites have no pores. That means there is no where for the algae to adhere and stain your pool. Complete Pool Restoration composites has a smooth texture, which prevents algae stains, as well as making stains from cooper chloride and calcium easily removable.
4. Complete Pool Restoration composite materials are much stronger than plaster: Plaster pools crack and chip because plaster is basically a man-made stone. Complete Pool Restoration composite materials have their own structure integrity; therefore it is many times more resistant to cracking and doesn't dissolve in water like the limestone base plaster.
5. Complete Pool Restoration composite is a superior pool-resurfacing product:Complete Pool Restoration composites are much whiter and smoother than plaster. The difference will please your eyes and feet. Complete Pool Restoration composite is a proven product that has been used for years. Composites have been used in automobiles, airplanes and spas, but most importantly it has been used in pool resurfacing for over 75 years around the world.
Pool Restoration Products Used
We only use the world's leading manufacturers of pool and spa equipment and accessories.
We offer the innovative products that make pool and spa ownership simpler, more enjoyable, and more energy efficient than ever before.
Features and benefits
No more ugly stains or algae growth
No more cracks or chips
Reduced chemical costs
Lower electrical bills
Warmer water (as much as 10° F)
Eliminate painful skin and toe abrasions from rough plaster
Less chemicals means a more enjoyable swim